Thursday, April 15, 2010

I have a problem.

Yes, I have a problem.I for whatever reason have difficutly playing games all the way through. I hardly ever beat games. I usually buy a game with the mindset of ''ok, I'm actually going to beat this one, it should hold my attention long enough.'' But I almost always end up playing a good portion of the game, then I just forget about it. Then I remember it and play a few more days then I forget about it again. Then I remember it again, then I forget about it... etc. At this rate all of my games will be finished by the time I'm 147 years of age.Any tips on how to treat my problem? I have a problem.
I sort of have the same problem. You can try to stop buying new games, which'll kind of force you to play through your current ones or maybe you can stick to playing demos from here on out. :)I have a problem.
[QUOTE=''PikaPichu'']I sort of have the same problem. You can try to stop buying new games, which'll kind of force you to play through your current ones or maybe you can stick to playing demos from here on out. :)[/QUOTE]I think you may be on to something actually. I probably should just not buy any games for a while.
I have completed only 2 video games in my entire life: Mario 3 and Beneath A Steel Sky.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I'm trying to finish Counter Strike but i'm stuck. Are the enemies meant to keep respawning forever and ever and ever?
Buy used games, dude I can relate. When it does'nt seem so precious becuase it is or was ''new'', to me it is heaven. Its like a game that is already broken in, and it SAFES $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment