Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Wheelman on PS3, coming out feb 4, 2008, MUST READ THIS!!!

When is this game going to be released? On Gamestop, they said, Febuaury 2, 2008, but on IGN, the people on the Message Boards said that it was going to be released in late 2008. Can you tell me the REAL release date? Thanks in advance!!! ALSO, will everyone be getting this game cause it's so HOT? I'm wondering if I should pre release it now or wait until later to pre release it. AND I don't have the PS3 now, I was thinking of getting that for CHRISTMAS. IF this game is going to be HOT and IF YOU THINK IT WOULD BE SOLD OUT BEFORE I GET MY COPY, i'll get the PS3 for CHRISTMAS. SO, do you think the WHEELMAN is going to be sold out before I get my copy and before they ship out more? I want it NEW, NOT USED, so tell me what I should do!!! Again, thanks in advance!!!!!The Wheelman on PS3, coming out feb 4, 2008, MUST READ THIS!!!
Try out the floated Game Recommendation Thread... that is why your other thread got locked.The Wheelman on PS3, coming out feb 4, 2008, MUST READ THIS!!!
I smell a viral marketer, especially since I haven't even heard of this game before...
[QUOTE=''rragnaar'']Try out the floated Game Recommendation Thread... that is why your other thread got locked.[/QUOTE]Actually, it was because his thread was hard to read. Same thing with this thread, though a quick glance shows that he's been making threads like this for a while. If he's NOT a viral marketer, then he should probably ask his questions in the Wheelman PS3 or 360 board, but the GF mods won't like the overuse of caps either.

No comments:

Post a Comment