Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Game sountracks

Right now I am listening to Advent RIsing Original Soundtrack. I must say it is oneof the best soundtracks I have ever heard.Game sountracks
Please continue... or are you NOT asking a question???? Perhaps blogworthy if you arent going to ask for an opinion.Game sountracks
Well I am wondering if anyone has any other game sountracks to recomend.
[QUOTE=''MiniBeas'']Well I am wondering if anyone has any other game sountracks to recomend.[/QUOTE]Thats cool... What sort of music is it??? ie Genre, sound etc etc... Also what sort of game is it - it doesnt ring the bell even though it probably should lol
The game was a Sci Fi action adventure that did horribly beacuse it had a lot of bugs, however the music is awsome. I am mainly looking for more epic game scores.
- Orchestral??? Shadow of the Colossus mate - Great soundtrack... My favourite of all timeBTW mate sorry if i sounded like an a-hole before just too tired lol.
I feel MechWarrior 4's was good, as were Halo 1 and 2, Perfect Dark Zero, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction.Note that I am only commenting on soundtracks that I own. And I'll guarantee that I've forgotten some
Jet Set Radio FutureHalo 1Halo 2Ghost Recon Advanced WarfighterRed SteelAdvent RisingMorrowindSoul CaliburThe Legend of Zelda:  Twilight PrincessMetal Gear Solid 2:  Sons of LibertyFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy X

[QUOTE=''InterpolWilco'']Jet Set Radio FutureHalo 1Halo 2Ghost Recon Advanced WarfighterRed SteelAdvent RisingMorrowindSoul CaliburThe Legend of Zelda: Twilight PrincessMetal Gear Solid 2: Sons of LibertyFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy X
[/QUOTE]That is by far the hardest post i have tried to read on Gamespot, please...format it into a more readable version lolAs for soundtracks if your into Orchestral music for games like me i'd say...ElderScrollsIV: Oblivion, StarWars KOTOR, NeverWinter Nights, SOCOM, Metal Gear Solid, FinalFantasy games....If anyone else could PM me a list of games using epic/great Orchestral music in them i'd appreciate it! :)
Halo 2 soundtrackHomeworld
Those in need for speed carbon.
GTA : Vice City and GTA : SAare pretty good soundtracks.
Oblivion soundtracks are awsome. you can find the mp3 files in your game installation directory. Silent Hill 2 soundtracks were also awsome. Specially the theme song. All Silent Hill games have cool soundtracks. :D
Morrowind is pretty cool too - not as orchestral as Oblivion but still quite epic, Guild Wars has got a helluva range of music and Rome:Total War has got some gems hidden in the 50 or so MP3's it has. But my favourite is Lord of the Rings Online, now that's epic!
I will have to say Killer instinct for super nintendo.That game has the best theme song ever!If anyone never eard it before it would be a good time to download it now.
Final Fantasy XII's soundtrack is one of the best I've heard, particularly the boss music.
Elder Scrolls IV: Morrowind has a great soundtrack, IMO better than oblivion
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is an excellent sountrack. Most of my favourite tunes come from fighting games such as the many of Capcom's 2D fighters, The King of Fighters '96 and '98, Tekken 5, and Dead or Alive fighters.
I liked the music from Zelda Wind Waker a great deal.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment