Sunday, April 11, 2010

Multi-platform owners: which one do you use most?

For me it's like 95% Xbox 360, 5% PS3. I use the 360 for all multi-platform games and to stream content from PC to TV. I mostly use the PS3 to play PS2 games. I don't own or plan to own a Wii. :oMulti-platform owners: which one do you use most?
75% 360

15% PS2

10% WiiMulti-platform owners: which one do you use most?
80% PS2
20% Xbox
DS 80% Playing both gba and DS gamesWii 17.5% mainly VC and channels360 2.5% I need an Oblivion sequel. :(I'm just waiting for the big hitters to land. Bioshock and MP3, Mario Galaxy, Halo 3 etc. What happened to GTA IV and Manhunt 2 :cry:Ah well, at least Trauma center second opinion launches in europe this friday :)
In order from most to least, and limiting PC to gaming use...DS - PC - SNES - Wii - PS2 - N64.Those are only the ones I have set up, though. And my DS playing had gone down a tad since... I.. h i t t h e s c r e e n... Now it's got a dead spot, hehe... (makes EBA impossible)
Well right now for me it's:Xbox 360 - 85% Simply so many games I'm enjoying right now. I still put in plenty of time with Gears of War online and been playing alot of Forza 2 along with an XBLA title every now and then.DS -12.5% Mostly just plugging away at Pokemon Diamond right now but I'll definately increase my time with the DS when Zelda hits.PS2 - 2.5% There are still a few games that I'm somewhat interested in checking out but after Rogue Galaxy and God of War II I'm pretty much done with the previous generation.PC - 0% My PC is as old as the hills so while there is definately quite a few games I want to play I need to get a new to play them.
Since I got some virtual console games on wii it is now 99% wii and 1% the rest(pc, xbox, gamecube, n64).
90% PC 10% 360I can't be bothered most times to set the 360 up to play games on it :P.
50% xbox 36030% Ps3 20% Wii
I use my Gamecube slightly more than my PC (gaming-wise)...
DS: 78%PC:20%GC: 01%PS2: 01%
45% xbox 36040% Pc15% wii
Poll threads aren't allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment