Thursday, April 15, 2010

Metal Gear Collection

I've only played the first Metal Gear Solid game recently and feel like playing the rest. Then I heard that they were offering all the games as part of a collection during that 20th anniversary thing. I've looked all over from gamespot.com to amazon, but nobody has an actual listing for it anywhere. Is it Japan-only? How much does it cost? This isn't me just being lazy because I don't want to look it up myself, I just can't find it. Please, for the sake of pete, help a socially awkward friend out.Metal Gear Collection
I'm pretty sure the actual Metal Gear Solid Boxset with all the games isn't out yet, but I could be wrong. Anyways, you should try to pick up some used copies of Metal Gear Solid 2 %26 3, they are wonderful.
Metal Gear Collection
[QUOTE=''VauxhalI'']I'm pretty sure the actual Metal Gear Solid Boxset with all the games isn't out yet, but I could be wrong. Anyways, you should try to pick up some used copies of Metal Gear Solid 2 %26 3, they are wonderful.
[/QUOTE]Yeah, but it is supposed to come out pretty soon.Please people, if you know the price, release date, or what is actually in it, share it and I will be your bff!
I always assumed it was a Japanese exclusive product. If it does come out for America, I'll be so on it.
[QUOTE=''Kreatzion'']I always assumed it was a Japanese exclusive product. If it does come out for America, I'll be so on it.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I figured that, but since I haven't read anything official, that's why I have hope!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment