Thursday, April 15, 2010

Looking for one or two halo 2 teammates

A friend of mine and myself just started playing Live again after the stat reset. We want our old levels back asap. We need one or two players to play on our team and level up with us. It'd be great if you were good at double/quad shots. My friend is sweet at them. Our levels are up to 19-20 right now, but we're aiming for a lot higher. Our old levels were 34 and 36. Post your gamertags and I'll add you.Looking for one or two halo 2 teammates
I would but my 360 is broken, try the Halo 2 forums you'll get more replies there.Looking for one or two halo 2 teammates
If there's nobody at the Halo 3 forum, then your last resort is probably the Xbox forum.
Thanks, guys. I'll check out the other forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment