Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do You Collect Gaming Systems?

I have a Magnivox Odyssey (1972) gaming system for sale on ebay now!
Its the first ever home gaming console. only 100,000 sold, an estimated 5,000 still in existence..a handful of them still have all their games and accessories..i have all the games and accessories. Its rarely used, everything is working and in tip-top shape ( all the cards and money are crisp..and some still in their original rubber banding)

its awesome

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26rd=1%26item=190138408486%26ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT%26ih=009Do You Collect Gaming Systems?
thisis a random thread....Probably shouldn't have posted it in theGeneral GamessectionDo You Collect Gaming Systems?
o_0...?its general, bout anything that hasto do with video gameswhere else should i post it?
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I wanted to but I don't have enough money to get every system and a lot of the good games. Maybe when I'm older but not now.
That thing looks extremely odd. I'd be interested to see how it plays. I consider myself a collector of sorts mainly because i don't flog games or systems but I wouldn't actively buy something I didn't want to play for the sake of my collection.
its actually pretty intrestingyou have this big TV ''screens'' and you put it over your tv, and little lights correspond to the picture and you play the gameand some games have cards you play withits cool

No comments:

Post a Comment