Sunday, April 11, 2010

My thoughts on Mass Effect's M rating.

To my knowledge it is rated M for breast profiles during a love scene and thong type underwear. Now there is thong underwear in other games that don't have an M rating and so I am not sure what their reasoning is on that. What is meant by breast profile though? Is it simply the general shape or are the nipples profiled as well? If the latter is true then I can understand the M rating as that is fairly explicit even if no detail is really seen. Perhaps ESRB is tightening its standards. This is not a bad thing if it is the case. There needs to be a high-profile organization that makes some semblance of a stand for morality. Not to sound preachy but when morality is thrown out the door society crumbles.My thoughts on Mass Effect's M rating.
[QUOTE=''Tachyon2046''] There needs to be a high-profile organization that makes some semblance of a stand for morality. Not to sound preachy but when morality is thrown out the door society crumbles.[/QUOTE]You bring the funny.



I didn't know breasts or thongs were immoral.My thoughts on Mass Effect's M rating.
There's already a thread on this issue.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment