Sunday, April 11, 2010

New songs for GH3, the list is nearly a page long....

''3's and 7's'' - Queens of the Stone Age[27] ''Barracuda'' - Heart ''Cherub Rock'' - Smashing Pumpkins ''Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll'' - Blue 謞ster Cult ''Cult of Personality'' - Living Colour ''Even Flow'' - Pearl Jam ''Knights of Cydonia'' - Muse ''La Grange'' - ZZ Top[23] ''Lay Down'' - Priestess ''The Metal'' - Tenacious D ''Miss Murder'' - AFI ''Mississippi Queen'' - Mountain[27] ''My Name Is Jonas'' - Weezer ''The Number of the Beast'' - Iron Maiden[23] ''One'' - Metallica[28] ''Paint It, Black'' - The Rolling Stones ''Paranoid'' - Black Sabbath[27] ''Raining Blood'' - Slayer ''Reptilia'' - The Strokes[27] ''Rock and Roll All Nite'' - Kiss ''Rock You Like a Hurricane'' - Scorpions[24] ''Sabotage'' - Beastie Boys ''School's Out'' - Alice Cooper ''She Builds Quick Machines'' - Velvet Revolver[29] ''Slow Ride'' - Foghat ''Suck My Kiss'' - Red Hot Chili Peppers[23] ''Through the Fire and Flames'' - DragonForce[23][30] ''Welcome to the Jungle'' - Guns N' Roses[31] That was taken stright from wikipedia.I'm psyched about ONE and THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES. so far it's looking it'll be the best setlist yet. there's not a song on there i don't wanna play.New songs for GH3, the list is nearly a page long....
Smashing Pumpkins and Slayer = awesome. Just add Tool and I might even buy this game. Otherwise I'll just stick to Rock Band, thank you.New songs for GH3, the list is nearly a page long....
Tenacious D, Pearl Jam, AFI, Weezer, and Muse are enough reasons for me to skip the whole game entirely.
[QUOTE=''MarcusAntonius'']Tenacious D, Pearl Jam, AFI, Weezer, and Muse are enough reasons for me to skip the whole game entirely.[/QUOTE]Gotta agree about that one. I hope it's a bonus song.
weren't these anounced a few days ago? anyway, i can't wait to play Number of the Beast, and Through the Fire and the Flames (it's gonna be finger breakingly hard lol)
That's a pretty wicked list...Wow.GH3 here I come.
im going to have to buy this one. i've only played 1 and some of 2 over at a buddies house.
The only songs I know are Cult of Personality and Welcome to the Jungle. Nevertheless I'm really excited to play some new songs!!!
I can't wait to play La Grange by ZZ Top. I love that song.
[QUOTE=''princesszelda'']The only songs I know are Cult of Personality and Welcome to the Jungle. Nevertheless I'm really excited to play some new songs!!![/QUOTE]you should look up Through the Fire and the Flames on youtube...i have a feeling that'll be the hardest song in the game.
AFI? The hell?....
Whoa Metallica - One...thats huge thats like free bird of GH3.
Has anyone seen the video for that Dragonforce song? That thing is INSANE.
I thought Bark at the Moon was hard (took me at least 3-4 hours to finish that song on normal, didn't have to repeat a song in GH2 on normal, and BTW, I know, I suck at Guitar Hero, it's fun but...). I really wanted to play Through The Fire And Flames, right up until I saw the youtube video of it on a hacked GH2. Now, I fear broken fingers and wrists may follow...
Still no Satriani, Vai or Dream Theater.

Still fail.

For the type of game that GH is, that's about as good a list as one could hope for I think. I'm sure my sister will love it.
anything will beat 2.
Did they HAVE to choose paranoid? there are so many better sabbath songs, i know it's their most famous one but jesus, people still know other songs
I love the fact that they try and get us excited about the new set list with **** the is usually considered ''B Side'' songs. There are 5-8 songs on there that are great but why should we be making our pre orders for the rest ? Guitar Hero should just go after the proven greats. Songs that are great are pretty obvious choices, such as songs getting played on heavy radio rotations, millions of records sold, and how much people really want to listen to those songs. I am all for getting a few songs you would normally not make the list, but when you have to play through 5 songs that you don't care about hoping the encore is a great song is just messed up. There are certain bands that i like that are not for the masses, but I wouldn't be trying to shove these songs down people's throats for $50 a pop!!!!Go big or never **** mind!Thank god for downloading on the 360 so people can avoid the songs they don't want!
[QUOTE=''inoperativeRS''] [QUOTE=''MarcusAntonius'']Tenacious D, Pearl Jam, AFI, Weezer, and Muse are enough reasons for me to skip the whole game entirely.[/QUOTE]Gotta agree about that one. I hope it's a bonus song. [/QUOTE]I know what your thinking, but this is different from every other tenacious d song really. Mostly electric, with a small acoustic break butmostly genuinely great riffs!! It will actually be fun to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment