Sunday, April 11, 2010

Are There Any Games That You are Emotionally Attached To?

For me it's Harvest Moon 64. If anything ever happened to that game I'd probably crie lol.Are There Any Games That You are Emotionally Attached To?
My Import copy of Tekken 3 that I payed 80 bucks for.:PAre There Any Games That You are Emotionally Attached To?
Pokemon BlueMario Kart 64Goldeneye 007Just because of all the memories I had playing them with my brother and friends.
Skies of Arcadia: Legends for the GC. best game ever.
Halo comes to mind. I had alot of fun with some of my friends playing that with split screen. Good times. Plus the original smash bros, that game was excelent.
Shenmue 1 %26 2 (Dream Cast)
Viglainte 8 2nd offense (PS1)i love those games so much :cry:
My original NeverWinterNights discs i got on the UK release date (spent an hour waiting for the shop to open lol)...their scratched to **** and cant be used anymore (keeps crashing everytime i try). But the sentimental value is what makes me keep them.
FFX, MGS3, DMC3, LoZ: OoT, and Goldeneye 007
SNES:Lion KingAladdinTecmo Super BaseballSuper Mario WorldSuper Punch-Out!!!Playstation:Grand Theft Auto 2Crash Bandicoot seriesMetal Gear SolidReel Fishing IIStar Wars Episode I: Jedi Power BattlesWWF Smackdown!N64:WWF Wrestlemania and No Mercy!Paper MarioPlaystation 2:Tony Hawk 3Baldur's Gate: Dark AllianceMGS2Twisted Metal: BlackTimesplitters 2GTA 3Blood Omen 2
I have way too many of those..starting with Dragon Quest II to Final Fantasy XII, and hundreds in between.
I have a lot of games I'm very much attached to likeMGS 1MGS3Devil May Cry 3Indigo ProphecySecond SightFABLEDOOMUnreal Tournament
Final Fantasy 7, i got it for my seventh birthday and I cried when Aeries died
FF8. It was my first FF game and at the time I could relate to Squall.
WC3 ive been playing it for 3 years its part of the family :D
Blood Red copy of OoT and Collector's Edition of Majora's Mask.
God Of War, MGS2, and 3.
I would say DDR and Halo
Perfect Dark, Conker's Bad Fur Day. I love my N64, best console ever.
Jet Grind Radio.Not only is it a great game, but it just has this amazing style about it that made my jaw drop as soon as I saw it. I still play it and it's just as amazing every time I see it.Shenmue I %26 II just because they're the first console games that really tried to create a world...and the storyline just seems amazing. It's a shame that we may never get to see the end, though.
Any 2D Mario
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy VII
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Earl Weaver's Baseball
Any Heroes of Might and Magic through III
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment