Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's the best NFL Blitz game?

I remember playing the original NFL Blitz for PS1/N64 and being totally addicted. I was thinking about picking up a copy but then I realized that there have been half a dozen Blitz games released since then. I was wondering if it would be best to stick to the original or if the sequels have improved at all? Is The League any good? Which ONE is the most entertaining that I should buy?What's the best NFL Blitz game?
Blitz the League is the bestmock sports game since NHL Hitz 2003. Not having the NFL names really helped it to become a good game all on its own. Unfortunatly its not as deep as a Madden or sK sports game with options but it's pretty damn fun.the 360 version doesn't offer too much more than the regular last gen version but it should be pretty cheap to pick up by now

No comments:

Post a Comment