Sunday, April 11, 2010

Street fighter Pwnage!!! Must see!!!

http://tinyurl.com/zlm88 Check this out if your a street figher fan, one of the players parry's everyone of Chung lei's (super attacks) with a tiny amount of energy left and then batters her!Street fighter Pwnage!!! Must see!!!
[QUOTE=''Christopper'']http://tinyurl.com/zlm88 Check this out if your a street figher fan, one of the players parry's everyone of Chung lei's (super attacks) with a tiny amount of energy left and then batters her![/QUOTE]Very cool but very old video this has made the rounds in these forums to many times.Street fighter Pwnage!!! Must see!!!
Many of us saw this after it happened nearly 2 years ago. :P
[QUOTE=''MAILER_DAEMON'']Many of us saw this after it happened nearly 2 years ago. :P[/QUOTE]When I posted it I knew this would be the first thing people said, which is actually going to part of a blog Im going to create soon and I can use this thread as a link for research.It's basically going to be about why people are so fussed about footage being old? Is it really a problem that great things are remembered?In my opinion when I see something I havn't seen for ages I actually enjoy it like its fresh in my mind again, but more on my blog at a later date.
[QUOTE=''Christopper''][QUOTE=''MAILER_DAEMON'']Many of us saw this after it happened nearly 2 years ago. :P[/QUOTE]When I posted it I knew this would be the first thing people said, which is actually going to part of a blog Im going to create soon and I can use this thread as a link for research.It's basically going to be about why people are so fussed about footage being old? Is it really a problem that great things are remembered?In my opinion when I see something I havn't seen for ages I actually enjoy it like its fresh in my mind again, but more on my blog at a later date.[/QUOTE]Ooookay... so if this were a prep for a blog post, and you're telling people that we need to read your blog for more info later, then this is nothing short of spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment