Thursday, April 15, 2010

what do you think of streets of rage 1,2,3 ?

best game everwhat do you think of streets of rage 1,2,3 ?
[QUOTE=''sly718'']best game ever[/QUOTE]One of the best games ever of its time, but not now. But yeah i played those games for hours. They need to do a remake, or maybe some kinda bundle package of the old games with better graphicswhat do you think of streets of rage 1,2,3 ?
streets of rage is one of the most awsome titles for a video game. sounds like a pissed off neighborhood where everyone is infected with the 28 days later virus. those games were so kick ass. instead of just driving to their destination they decide to walk and kill everyone on the way with their bare hands. and they'd even recruite a prize fighting kangaroo. bad ass.
Check out Streets of Rage Remake. It's in my sig.



EDIT: Hmm, it appears the URL no longer links to the download page. I'll have to look into this.



EDIT 2: Try this page: http://bombergames.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1012
the first two are awesome, and still very fun to play now, the 3rd one is a bit too hard... i never finished it, even with a friend i wasnt able to do it..
I only played the first one ( which is most likey the best one) and i must say it reminded me of Golden Axe, but not in the stone age lol I thought it was an amazing game!! One of the best beat 'em up games i played.
I never played 3, but that's what the VC is for :POne is good, great music, me and my bro used to play it all the time. 2 has much better graphics, but the characters aren't as well balanced IMO, the attack distance is shortened and everything feels slower to me.
I remember playing them when I was in Korea many years ago... Maybe I was in the 6th grade? Seven years ago wow. Now that I think about it, all you do is walk around and beat up punk rocks.

I played the first one on Sega CD, and it's been a favourite ever since. The game had really good music and I thought being able to ''choose'' a side at the end of the game was pretty cool at the time.
SoR1 was a great game with good graphics a phenonemal soundtrack (thanks to Yuzo Koshiro), SoR2 was a great game withphenomenal graphics and a good soundtrack (the audio quality seemed lower) and SoR3 was a horrible game with poor graphics and a garbage soundtrack (and a cybernetic old man who is SoR's equivalent of Poochie).SoR1 completely embarrased the lame SNES port of Final Fight (one player only, with Guy chopped and with the women edited out).
Its was very fun back when I was a kid
Streets of Rage 2 is the most pure beat-em-up ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment