Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Seriously considering buying an Xbox 360...

Hey.....This will be a fairly long post so bear with me!!!I have a pretty good gaming Pc right now. I have a Steam account and a decent amount of games. I have realized that upgrades are pretty damn expensive.....Would the ''main'' upgrades (Mobo,video card, ram, etc) Cost more than a 360?I was wondering if someone would list out EVERYTHING about thr xbox 360 and PC, all the pros and cons for each. I also have a question about computer monitors as a TV for an xbox 360. I have a 19'' widescreen and I ws wondering how to get sound.....How do you hook up the speakers to the Xbox 360........And can someone give me a list of all the shooting games that are coming out in the future for the 360?Finally. What is the maximum amount of players that the 360 can handle in an online game? Do the online games consist of good teamwork online?ThanksSeriously considering buying an Xbox 360...
Please read the banner on top of this board.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment