Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What games will you be buying/getting for Christmas/renting or don't care about?

I'LL BE BUYING...

- Metroid Prime 3

- Halo 3

- Ratchet %26 Clank

- Mass Effect

- Guitar Hero III



I'LL BE GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS...

- Haze

- Call Of Duty 4

- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

- Project Gotham Racing 4



I'LL BE RENTING...

- BlackSite: Area 51

- Assassins Creed

- Heavenly Sword



I DON'T CARE ABOUT...

- Super Smash Bros. Brawl

- Super Mario GalaxyWhat games will you be buying/getting for Christmas/renting or don't care about?
Mass Effect, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Smash Bros. Brawl, MGS4, WarhawkSince I don't celebrate Christmas, these will come from my wallet.What games will you be buying/getting for Christmas/renting or don't care about?
I'll buy all those except PGR, Area 51 and Guitar Hero.
I'll be buying:
Call of Duty 4
Halo 3
Bioshock
Blacksite: Area 51 (most likely)

Half-Life 2: Episode 2 (Well, I'll be buying this as soon as it's released, but i'll stick it here anyway).


I will be buying Bioshock (PC)and Dementium the Ward (DS).That's it. I'm still playing Animal Crossing Wild World, should keep me busy rest of school year.
I have not decided yet but since I still need to get a 360 I may have to rent many games I would like to own. Its something I will have to think about as October and Nov come around. At least the delays of some games are helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment