Sunday, April 11, 2010

What's the most you've ever paid for a second hand game?

OK, I just bought a boxed (complete) second hand copy of Banjo Tooie for the N64 on ebay for ?3 (around $70 i think). I have mixed feelings. I'm excited about finally getting this game (have never played it or seen it before), but I feel bad about spending much more than I normally would on a game (especially an old one).What's the most you've ever spent on an old second-hand game and how did you feel about it? What's the most you've ever paid for a second hand game?
Probably the $40 I spent on Ikaruga. Damn worth it, though. Curtain shooters are always win.What's the most you've ever paid for a second hand game?
full price on a special edition SC chaos theory game. 60 bucks. Worth every penny though
I paid a total of 118 bucks for Ninja Gaiden for Xbox USED... friggin overdrew my account and the money built up while the notice was in the mail. That is why it was so much :P Should've been 10 bucks.
[QUOTE=''Teuvan'']Probably the $40 I spent on Ikaruga. Damn worth it, though. Curtain shooters are always win.[/QUOTE]
$20 for SMA2 on the GBA. :| The only other used game I have is Metroid Prime, which I got for $10...
I dunno... about 30 EUR (41 USD) I guess. I've never bought any rare games.
i paid about $60 for castlevania SoTN on ebay
$27.00 for jedi outcast for xbox. good game, horrible multiplayer.
$30 for madden 03 basically the game had just came out so I figured it was worth it.after that I think it's about $20 for KOTOR after it was out for about 6 months.
The most I've ever spent on a used game was 35 bucks for Final Fantasy III. Granted, the game is lengthy and somewhat complex, but it still isn't worth 40 bucks at full retail price![QUOTE=''cametall'']I paid a total of 118 bucks for Ninja Gaiden for Xbox USED... friggin overdrew my account and the money built up while the notice was in the mail. That is why it was so much :P Should've been 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]Wow...you could've got Sigma (the graphically better game) for almost 60 bucks less. You got ripped off.
I paid 30 bucks for copy of GTA SA for xbox because my original got scratched up, it had not one scratch on it
[QUOTE=''majadamus'']The most I've ever spent on a used game was 35 bucks for Final Fantasy III. Granted, the game is lengthy and somewhat complex, but it still isn't worth 40 bucks at full retail price![QUOTE=''cametall'']I paid a total of 118 bucks for Ninja Gaiden for Xbox USED... friggin overdrew my account and the money built up while the notice was in the mail. That is why it was so much :P Should've been 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]Wow...you could've got Sigma (the graphically better game) for almost 60 bucks less. You got ripped off. [/QUOTE]I didn't mean to pay that much, the bank made me!
$45 for elder scrolls oblivion for the 360.
$75 CDN for SMT: Nocturne. It was worth it though, that game's great. :) Spent well over 100 hours on it.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Well, for $25, I got 5 GC games. SSBM, Animal Crossing, Star Wars Bounty Hunters, Turok Evolution, and THPS3. Good deal. As well as 2 memory cards, and 2 black controllers ;)
Are you talking about used games?Well, I bought Ikaruga for $50 on eBay a few months ago. It was expensive, but the experience was worth it.
Probably Valkyrie Profile at $60.
$30 used for Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the ps2, got it last week, im lucky gamestop had a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment